Where are We?
We are just a stone’s throw away from the town centre and train and bus terminals. Strategically located approximately 5 miles from the A12, ensures we have great road links to London and the rest of East Anglia.
- www.bethchatto.co.uk - The Beth Chattos gardens are just 5 minutes away, internationally acclaimed gardens of drought, water and woodland situations.
- www.rollerworld.co.uk - Nearby is Europe’s finest roller-skating rink together with Quasar, the earth’s favourite laser game.
- www.layermarneytower.co.uk - Layer Marney Towers, Lord Marneys Tudor palace with beautiful buildings, gardens and parkland, dating from 1520.
- www.mercurytheatre.co.uk - Colchester Mercury Theatre
- Visit Colchester Castle - just 10 minutes walk. Museum inside the castle, with lots of relics and fun for all ages.
- www.colchestermuseums.org.uk - 13th June - 1st November - Sixties Exhibition - Art, Music and Fashion -
- www.colchester-zoo.com - Colchester Zoo - as seen on Channel 5 Zoo Days.
- Colchester Military festival July 18th