Safety Measures – Covid-19
- Perspex screens have been added to all relevant areas
- An enhanced deep cleaning programme is carried out in all communal areas, with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- We will encourage all guests to use our hotel’s WhatsApp number, allowing guests to interact with our team during their stay via WhatsApp rather than face to face.
- Hand sanitiser is provided for guests in all main areas of the hotel
- Guests are required to wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotel (excludes areas such as the restaurant, bar and bedrooms)
- Safe distance markers have been added to the floor in relevant areas
- Health and hygiene signage has been added to remind guests about best practices
- We will always attempt to operate a contactless process for our guests. E.g. encouraging guests to contact reception via phone for assistance unless it’s absolutely necessary to speak to us in person.
- We will only be accepting debit and credit card payments at this time to avoid the handling of cash.
Bedrooms / Housekeeping
- All bedrooms will be meticulously cleaned and fully disinfected between guests. Extra attention will be paid to high touch areas such as TV remote controls, light switches, kettles, hair dryers, wardrobe doors and any other buttons or handles.
- Our housekeeping team won’t enter your room at all during your stay. We’ll be happy to provide clean towels, linen, toiletries etc to your door as you wish.
- We have removed any non-essential items from the bedrooms e.g. decorative cushions, throws, magazines etc.
- We’d request that when possible, guests should use their bedroom toilet rather than toilets in the public areas of the hotel
- In order to practise good hand hygiene, we’d ask all guests to wash their hands when returning to their bedrooms.
Check-in and Out
- Express check-in. To reduce contact, and the time spent at reception, we’ll take payment and obtain check-in information prior to your arrival.
- Express check-out. Your final statement will be emailed directly to you.
- Room keys will be sanitised before issue and upon return.
Food and Drink
- Our bar is now open on Monday-Thursday from 5:30pm-10pm, Fridays from 5pm-10pm, Saturdays from 2pm-10pm (from 31st October this changes to 5pm-10pm) and on Sundays from 12pm-9pm.
- Our restaurant is open with a reduced menu. Opening times are Monday-Saturday from 6pm-9pm and Sunday & bank holidays from 12pm-3pm and 6pm-9pm.
- A plated breakfast is available daily, with a choice of continental or cooked breakfast served to your table. For early risers we offer a ‘grab and go’ breakfast.
- Guests are able to order and pay from their table via the app ‘Butlr’, ensuring an almost contactless dining experience
- For meal times when our restaurant is closed, guests are welcome to order food into the hotel via Deliveroo or other takeaway delivery services
- All tables and chairs in restaurants, bars and communal areas are laid out 1 metre apart as per government guidelines
- We’ll be offering table service in our bar to avoid guests having to come up to the bar.
- All of our colleagues have been trained in new hygiene practices and procedures based on official guidance from the government
- All team members will use recommended personal protective equipment where necessary
- All our team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing wherever possible
- All colleagues will be required to stay home if unwell and have been asked to check their temperature each day before coming to work.
If there’s anything that you would like further information about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.